A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lanasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lanasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanasa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lanasa, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanasa graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lanasa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Lanasa MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Lanasa practice?
- Dr. Mark Lanasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lanasa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.