A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lanasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lanasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lanasa, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanasa graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lanasa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Lanasa MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Lanasa practice?
- Dr. Mark Lanasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lanasa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.