Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lanasa
Dr. Mark Lanasa, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Lanasa is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, Durham Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. Dr. Lanasa has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lanasa has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Mark Lanasa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Richard Frothingham Jr
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Nathan Thielman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi23
Dr. Yen-Rei Yu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi9