Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Landmeier
Dr. Mark Landmeier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO, with other offices in Winfield, IL and Maywood, IL. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Landmeier is affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Landmeier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Landmeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.
Dr. Ethan Ellis
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi10
Dr. Emily Hass
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi23
Dr. David Katz
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi7