A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Landon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Landon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Landon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Landon graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Landon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Landon practice?
- Dr. Mark Landon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Landon practices Anesthesiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Anesthesiologists.