A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lanzerotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lanzerotte, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzerotte graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lanzerotte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lanzerotte MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lanzerotte practice?
- Dr. Mark Lanzerotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lanzerotte practices Anesthesiology near Normal, IL.
See Normal Anesthesiologists.