Dr. Mark Laporta Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Laporta?

February 12th, 2016

Arrogant and no bedside manner

While I can appreciate that some people get into the medical field due to their genuine interest in the science and study of disease, those people should contain their practice to the research field and not to patient interaction. This is one of those individuals. He is too concerned about sharing how knowledgeable he feels is is on a topic to attend to the care and concern of the patient. While I am certain he has no self awareness of this, he presets himself as incredibly arrogant and uncaring. He should not be practicing medicine that requires patient interaction.

February 12th, 2016

MD= major d***

Was extremely disrespectful wouldn't listen to any concerns, questions, and wouldn't let me finish a word. Will never be coming back to this MD again

January 22nd, 2016

WORST

I would give this man negative stars if I could. HORRIBLE bedside manner. Doesn't listen to you at all.

August 26th, 2015

Dr. LaPorta is a brilliant diagnostician, and a good advisor. Start to see him, and yo will gain a renewed respect for the medical professon.

September 3rd, 2013

get a second opinon

mri shows scoliosis. his diagnostic was psychosomatic. prescribed different meds for my lung disease then my pulmonologist. he was working at a health department. i should have known better than to go there. will not see this dr again.!!

November 12th, 2012

Arrogant and Disgusting

I had the chance to meet this provider...What a Jerk ..He has terrible Bedside Manners. He only talk about himself and how he has a Facebook page. I couldn't even get a word in. I went to his office on St. Lucie West in Port St. Lucie, I will Never go back there again. What a wast of HMO money... He need to be Fired!!!!!!

April 5th, 2012

What a character!

Always with a smile on his face, I truly feel he has genuine care and concern for each one of his patients. I've seen plenty of people lash out and complain about this doctor, which I find hard to believe, but then again to each there own opinion. And my opinion stands strong that he is not only an educated individual (not just in medicine) but very bubbly and also very compassionate in what he does!

Doctor's Response

"Lash" is called "blowback" in codependency circles. When you tell people a truth they don't want to hear, or don't give then the (drug?) they want, they react as if you are hurting them. The good news for these people is that there are plenty of doctors around who will be pleased to damage them in the way they are requesting. I prefer to use God-given understanding: tell the truth and treat them like family or I would want o be treated. I thank you for your understanding.

SHOW

July 12th, 2011

Alternative Treatment

I found my appointment went very smoothly. It was nice to hear I wasnt crazy and that all I needed was a little relaxation to solve my issues. I found my appointment enlightening and encouraging.

Doctor's Response

! And I take it that it worked!

June 11th, 2011

The Cough

I would highly recommend Dr. LaPorta if you want caring, attentive and knowledgeable diagnosis. The whole experience was better than I thought it would be. His love for his work shows.

October 10th, 2010

Highly Recommended

Dr. Laporta was the most helpful Dr. that I have ever visited. He spent extra time with me. Listened to me. Made certain that all my questions were answered and that I understood. His bedside manner is beyond the words caring & compassionate. Many Drs. could take lessons from Dr. Laporta. I would highly recommend Dr. Laporta.

January 26th, 2010

Misunderstood

I was a patient for awhile at this clinic prior to Dr. LaPorta arrival. I felt very foundly of the previous doctor, but found Dr. LaPorta to be exceptional. Exceptional meaning that he took a personal interest in my overall well being and did not just treat the symtom. I was quite upset when he was no longer there. I feel the community has lost an bright, sincere, approachable man, not just a guy in a white coat. I don't know which doctor some of you saw, but it wasn't the one who treated me.

Doctor's Response

Sorry about the follow-up. Nothing I could do about the owners abruptly closing the practice.

January 21st, 2010

Top-Notch Physician

One of the best medical professionals I have ever encountered!