inactive

Mark A Lapp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2016
Dr. Lapp is the best, would never go to anyone else!! His staff also rate tops due to my experience!!😊

September 26th, 2013
Quick to provide assistance to relieve my horrific pain. Had necessary appts booked quickly, so I could receive tx as soon as possible (and before he left on his planned vacation) I recommend him every time ANYONE mentions severe back pain or the Need for back surgery!!

January 20th, 2012
Awful bedside and no mannersa
Upon check in I informed staff who I was there to see and what time. 40 minutes later and they told me that they did not know I was there. After I signed in! The doctor came in, never introduced himself or ask me about my symptoms. The PA did the entire exam, which she was wonderful but Dr. Lapp was stand off-ish and seemed like he was in a hurry. I am so disappointed in his bedside.

January 5th, 2012
My time with Dr. Lapp was pleasand he was good at explaning the issue and bed side manor was great. The secutary was horrable, I called twice to follow up to get the cast off, the first time I called she took down my infomation and never called me back. So I called back almost a week later and had to leave a message on the voice mail now it is 2 days later no call back. Not too happy with his staff.

September 16th, 2011
Excellent surgeon!
Dr. Lapp is an incredible doctor. I had been getting injections for years with only slight relief. He diagnosed my problem and drew it out on the Xrays and MRI. He also used a model to explain the surgery. I have gotten my life back since the surgery. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. The wait to see him could be shorter but he is worth it.

July 2nd, 2011
WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND
DR. LAPP AND HIS ASSOCIATES WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME WHEN I NEEDED HELP FOR MY SCIATICA PAIN. I CAME IN ON A THURSDAY FOR A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT AND WAS IN REALLY BAD PAIN. HE ARRANGED FOR ME TO HAVE AN MRI AND THE NEXT DAY AND AFTER REVIEWING MY MRI SQUEEZED ME IN TO HIS VERY BUSY SCHEDULE TO GIVE ME A STEROID INJECTION THAT HAS SO FAR SEEMED TO HELP MY CONDITION...I FELT THAT HE AND HIS STAFF WERE SO VERY HELPFUL AND CARING....I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE....

April 28th, 2011
Looking for another Doctor
I was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and have been in pain for years..I started to have all the shots and was finally recommended to Dr. Lapp when nothing else worked..I found him to be one of the most uncaring people I have ever met..He did do a lumbar laminectomy after some hesitation (and after sending me to a neurosurgeon and getting the results) Saw him exactly 2 times went back after my surgery..he could have cared less and I was just dismissed..Surgery went well at first but now I am right back with the pain..don't know what to do as I will never go back to him again..I'm all through with the shots and feel I will live the rest of my life in pain but haven't given up and looking for another doctor who cares...

October 28th, 2010
A Busy Man
i have been seeing Dr Lapp for several years with a ruptured disc and a slipped disc. he tried several things that di aleviate teh pain but not for good. surgery was finally done and it was amazing the releif i felt after the recovery period. Dr lapp is a fine doctor but lately rushed and very busy. i thik he has tried to take on too many patients and squeeze to many in in one day. the waiting time at his offices is getting worse. regardless of that, i wouldn't go to anyone else and wouldn't send anyone to anyone else

August 6th, 2010
My opinion of Dr. Mark Lapp is that he is a excellent surgeon. Knows his what he is doing and gets the job done. Though I find him to be arrogant. Seems to have little to no interest in answering questions or concerns of his patients and even more of the family. His body language tells you he has no time for you. Making you feel like you are just a number. A paycheck to his next vacation.

July 23rd, 2010
After waiting one hour to meet with Dr. Lapp, he abruptly told me he could not help me. I asked for alternatives and he said to come back when I was in enough pain that I would consider extensive surgery. A litter more compassion would have been appreciated.

June 28th, 2010
Back Surgery @ 27 years old
Dr. Lapp and his team are the best. I had to change doctors 4 times in order to get someone who cared. Dr. Lapp was him. No one wanted to do surgery because I was so young. I have a new life now and can walk and stand with out being in pain. I'm 8.5 mos pregant and my back doesn't hurt. He's a god send. Thank you for giving me a second chance at life.

April 5th, 2010
Dr Lapp could not care any less of his patients. He rarely stayed long enough for me to voice any of my symptoms and when he did, he was indifferent. After my surgery I still had alot of pain, but Lapp told me there was nothing he could do for me and wrote me off. He is all about surgery nothing else,see someone else if you can.