Jun 13th, 2012

Larose is excellent at explaining things and answering questions. He has great energy and clearly cares about his patients. Only drawback is that he talks super fast and flies through information. However, he always asks and has time for more questions so its not a big problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

Extremely professional show details Extremely professional
Dec 15th, 2011

I was pregnant 20 days after my wedding. Devastated because I have many years of school ahead of me, I considered alternative options. As I was bawling in his office, Dr Larose was extremely patient and kind and gave me the best advice he could well keeping his personal opinions to himself. When I returned for my 8 week check up he was overjoyed to hear I was going to make the best of school and motherhood. I later found out he is very pro life. I had a new respect for him as a Doc because he was very professional. I have a beautiful healthy baby and finished school. He has been my best experience with a Doctor that I have had!! 5 stars for him!!! He is AWESOME!

So Greatful he was the doctor on call when I delievered show details So Greatful he was the doctor on call when I delievered
Jun 28th, 2011

I used Dr. Larose for a few prenatal check ups and was happy with him, but when he delievered my baby I was sold. He was fantastic. his energy kept me going. His follow ups were informative.

kt show details kt
by Citysearch User on Apr 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Highly recommend Dr. LaRose. He always takes the time to make you feel important. Only once has he had to leave during my appt to deliver ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com