Dr. Mark Laser MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Trumbull, CT

January 30th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Laser performed a partial hysterectomy on me several years ago using the Da Vinci method. He explained the procedure to me several times and explained it to both me and my husband as well so that I understood fully what it was all about. He is very kind and attentive. I highly recommend him.

November 7th, 2016
Great Doctor Highly Recommended

April 22nd, 2013
Amazing practice
I agree with the remarks on Dr Laser's caring, compassionate manner. Both doctors in this practice are very responsive and have returned my calls on weekends. They have a small, personal practice and great staff (special accolades to Kathy!) What I'd like to add, that most of us rarely know about our OBGYN, is that Dr Laser is also has is a skilled surgeon. I feel lucky to be his patient. Just like one other reviewer - my husband wishes he could have Dr Laser as his doctor too!

April 21st, 2013
Great Doc!
You won't find a more caring doctor! His skills are incredible. My last Gyn said that I would need surgery, but Dr. Laser took the time to help me avoid this. He's smart and great.

July 13th, 2010
They Don't Get Much Better Than This
At 42, I've seen quite a few OB's in my time and Dr. Laser is by far the best. He is caring, well informed, obviously very educated, and has a great bedside manner. He did my last minute c-section and made me laugh in the operating room. I was so nervous, and he really helped take the edge off. He is an excellent physician who will take time to answer all your questions. I highly recommend him.

November 2nd, 2009
Not very warm and personable

November 3rd, 2008
No better doctor anywhere
Both doctors in this practice are excellent, but I have had the most contact with Dr Laser. They care deeply about their patients. I've gotten prompt call backs for both emergencies and non-emergencies (even on weekends). When I'm talking to Dr Laser I feel like I'm the only person he's thinking about at that moment. I've never felt rushed. Even before surgery he took the time to answer my last minute questions despite the fact it would make him run late. I can't say enough good things about him. My husband said he wished Dr Laser was a GP so he could have him as his doctor!