A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Laspina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Laspina is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Laspina, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laspina graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Laspina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laspina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Laspina practice?
Dr. Mark Laspina practices Urology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Salem Urologists.