Dr. Mark Lassise MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 4th, 2016
Dr. Mark E Lassise's Review
Dr. Lassise is a therapeutic relief for me. He's like the uncle I never had. He's very compassionate, understanding, & has a heart of gold. He always has the right thing to say when you feel down & there's even things that our family & he share in common. He told me that he shares things in common with me. Sports teams, wrestlers, musicians, hobbies, etc. It's almost ironic. We don't have any complaints about him as he's stellar. Keep up the great work! He's an amazing person to know as well as a doctor & friend. He's very much treasured, loved, & respected by us all! :)

September 13th, 2016
My experience with D..
My experience with Dr. Lassise is very good. He makes sure to ask me how I am and can easily tell if things are working or not. He always knows exactly what I am trying to say and the issues that I describe. He is great. Always gets straight to the point and that is awesome, but he also takes the time to know what is really going on.

March 21st, 2016
I highly recommend t..
I highly recommend the team at Mason City Clinic for those who wish to heal in a safe and dignified environment. Improving mental health can have a daunting outlook, but with the help of these experts, you can exceed your potential.

November 4th, 2015
Good Service, Very Kind and Professional
Everyone is always very kind and professional. When we need an emergency appt. We are always squeezed in in a very timely and efficient manner. The Dr. himself makes a point to call us back, it's never a related message from the nurse or secretaries. We are always very satisfied with questions answered and any extra information we may need by the time or appt is over. Thanks for all the help and good service we've received.

May 5th, 2015
Deserves negative stars rating
I gave him one star for everything because I don't want to get rated any higher than he deserves. If I could give him negative stars for his bedside manner, time spent with patients, and accurate diagnosis I would.

April 21st, 2015
Frustrated (with a capital F!!)
Very disappointing with Dr. Lassise. He does not have time to answer questions and concerns. If you are going to start your child on medication I advise you to look elsewhere first. If you have questions regarding side effects, Dr. Lassise does not return your calls and he does not carefully monitor your child. He writes the prescription and then says, see you in a month! Seriously aren't children supposed to be followed more closely??!!

November 10th, 2014
he was with me about 5 years ago and she left mental health I did not realize he had opened up a practice if I would have known that I would been with him a lot sooner I'm glad I'm back with him he understands me and always smiles and says my name he knows almost all the patients names which is very rare

June 18th, 2014
Very Friendly
I have seen Dr. Lassise on two occasions now. Dr Lassise was very concerned with my problems and we are working together to get them resolved. The staff was very friendly and professional. I look forward to my next visit with Dr. Lassise.

May 8th, 2014
Caring
I've meet with Dr. Lassie a few times and he listens to our concerns and seems very caring and professional. I believe they should have family counseling available and they don't seem to offer that in the Mason City area, but he did speak with our oldest daughter and will meet with her, if needed.

April 15th, 2014
Professional
Dr. Lassise is is always punctual for appointments. He is very knowledgeable and vested in his patients' needs and well being. He is always very respectful, professional and caring. I highly would recommend him to someone looking for a psychiatrist in this area.

January 28th, 2014
Caring
The conversation was pertininent annd was benneficial. It was optional when to meet next and it was for reviews of goals set. He was very caring ad was knnowledgeable about myself. It was a good visit.

January 8th, 2014
Great
The visit was very positive and resulted in positive modifications in my medicine therapy. I felt the visit was open and very personal with all energy ...