A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lavallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lavallee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lavallee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavallee graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lavallee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Lavallee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Lavallee practice?
- Dr. Mark Lavallee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lavallee practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.