A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lavallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lavallee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavallee
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavallee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lavallee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavallee graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lavallee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Lavallee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Lavallee practice?
- Dr. Mark Lavallee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lavallee practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Primary Care Doctors and South Bend Family Physicians.