A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lavallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lavallee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lavallee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavallee graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavallee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavallee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan