A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lawler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lawler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shannon Lawler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Mark Lawler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lawler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See Novato Surgeons.