Learn more about Dr. Mark Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lawler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lawler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lawler practice?
Dr. Mark Lawler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See Novato Orthopedic Surgeons.