A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lawler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lawler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shannon Lawler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Mark Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lawler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novato, CA.
See Novato Surgeons.