Learn more about Dr. Mark Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lawler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lawler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shannon Lawler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Mark Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lawler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novato, CA.
See Novato Surgeons.