Dr. Mark Layton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
No follow up
You can't call and speak to a real person even to make an appointment. Phones go straight to voicemail and you have to leave a message no matter how urgent it is. They do not call back the same day so you don't know if they got the message or not. Never notified about lab results until the next appointment which is generally 3 months. There is no emergency number for after hours or when he's on vacation.

March 15th, 2017
Legal Medicine Specialty? I think not.
Prescribing Prednisone to a Type II Diabetic negates the precepts of legal medical practice. When the patient complained about blood sugar spikes, he LIED and insisted that the patient remain on Prednisone because he claimed Medicare rules prevent him from prescribing any other drug from the next tier of available treatments. He is flirting with causing a diabetic coma and death for the patient. Because of Medicare? Right. When a doctor places a patient in danger that is a red flag. Trust your healthcare to a true physician who will attend to your health needs.

January 11th, 2017
200% Satisfied

July 1st, 2016
I just Love Dr. Layton,He is so Professional Listens to me ! Not Alot of Chit chat ,which I like he is precise and to the point !! ALSO Th front desk Staff are so nice and polite gets u in before you even get in your chair !!

April 9th, 2016
Dr Mark Layton and His staff are an asset to us people suffering from RA. World Class Treatment. Thank you Mr Layton !

June 4th, 2015
Mrs.
I found Dr. Layton to be extremely caring and competent. He went out of his way to make sure I got the treatment I needed from another specialist I needed to see regarding my condition. He always returned calls in a timely manner, and even called me at home without my initiating a call in order to see how I was doing. I would recommend Dr. Layton to anyone. His staff was also extremely knowledgeable and helpful!

May 4th, 2015
Very amiable , knowledgeable, and pleasant Dr., spent extensive quality time with me.

April 2nd, 2015
A smart and caring doctor.

September 5th, 2014
Time for a new doctor
I have been a patient for some time now. He seems like a nice guy and he does spend time with me when I'm in the office, but in all the time I've been seeing him, he has never returned a phone call. No matter how serious the issue is, messages left with his office staff are not answered.

July 2nd, 2012
Guaranteed me that he probably would not be able to diagnose my condition (autoimmune)

June 12th, 2017