Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

1.5

Jul 18th, 2016

He's arrogant, uncaring and rude. He refused to provide details of my test results. I was not heard when I expressed concerns about saftey medications. Things I needed addressed were not. He was disrespectful and disregarding of my general practiononer.

Bad, Bad, Bad show details Bad, Bad, Bad
Oct 8th, 2015

Just not good....3 years of shots and I've just had the worst allergy season. Time to find a new provider.

Nov 18th, 2014

He and his assistant are rude and condescending, acted like I was wasting their time and could care less. Did not want to hear what I had to say about my own situation and certainly did not share any of my test results with me, and when asked blew me off. Won't go back.

After two visits show details After two visits
Mar 29th, 2013

Perhaps the Dr. is a good diagnostician, I don't know, but his attitude and that of his staff are haughty and off-putting. They acted as if they were doing me a favor by even speaking to me. After the first visit I thought maybe they were having a bad day. But on a second visit, once again the Dr. and especially his assistant, who was not very knowledgable, were shockingly condescending. In general my regular doctor and any specialists that I have seen are communicative, and easy to work with. This doc even disputed information that I gave him about my condition. The worst doctors visit I ever had.