Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

1.5

DR L. and his so called assistant are condescending and disrespectful! show details DR L. and his so called assistant are condescending and disrespectful!
by Diantha F. Balch on Aug 24th, 2015

Dear potential patient, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR!!! I heard him talk to patient next room.. ''..YOUR FAT I CANNOT HELP YOU"'!!! He tested me and -had his hand on door knob said ''you have significant breathing problem'' and left the room!! The front desk people are rude his assistant is rude and not helpful or nice and he, should not be a DOCTOR!!! I hope this helps Sincerely , Diantha

Nov 18th, 2014

He and his assistant are rude and condescending, acted like I was wasting their time and could care less. Did not want to hear what I had to say about my own situation and certainly did not share any of my test results with me, and when asked blew me off. Won't go back.

After two visits show details After two visits
Mar 29th, 2013

Perhaps the Dr. is a good diagnostician, I don't know, but his attitude and that of his staff are haughty and off-putting. They acted as if they were doing me a favor by even speaking to me. After the first visit I thought maybe they were having a bad day. But on a second visit, once again the Dr. and especially his assistant, who was not very knowledgable, were shockingly condescending. In general my regular doctor and any specialists that I have seen are communicative, and easy to work with. This doc even disputed information that I gave him about my condition. The worst doctors visit I ever had.