A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lazarus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lazarus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Lazarus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Mark Lazarus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lazarus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.