Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Mark Lazarus
Dr Mark Lazarus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with other offices in Bensalem, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Lazarus is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr Lazarus has received 2 awards.
Dr Mark Lazarus has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr Mark Lazarus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr John Salvo Jr
Marlton, NJ 0 mi23
Dr Mark Wang
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0 mi9
Dr Ralph Franks Jr
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0 mi18