Learn more about Dr. Mark Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lazarus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazarus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazarus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lazarus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Lazarus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Mark Lazarus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lazarus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.