A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lazarus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lazarus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazarus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Lazarus practice?
Dr. Mark Lazarus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Bensalem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.