Dr Mark Lazarus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Mark Lazarus?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr Mark Lazarus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2017

My new shoulder

My quality of life has improved not to mention my golf game.

Great surgeon

Shoulder total replacement

Dr. Lazarus, did my shoulder replacement in January of 2017. In six weeks I was up and doing everything I wanted to do. Great experience, with a great Dr. In a Great Hospital .

the best

I think he is amazing. very honest and caring

Awesome surgeon.

I’m am very happy to have had the best surgeon to take care of my shoulder surgery. Thanks Doctor Lazarus! You are simply the best!! Dave

September 21st, 2017

Dr Lazarus made an acute diagnosis. My shoulder surgery & follow-up went . I would highly recommend him.

Someone Who Cares

Dr. Mark Lazarus is a very caring patient and you can't get away with doing something you're not suppose to be doing. He doesn't rush you back into doing your job if you work. Tore my Rotator cuff a second time and I didn't want surgery but I didn't tell him and he came up with the same thought and explained why and I'm having no problems or pains with it.

Saved me from surgery!

Thank Goodness A friend advice me to get a second opinion with Dr. Mark Lazarus . I went to Orthopedic surgeon that advised me I needed rotator cuff surgery and the sooner the better . I had the surgery date scheduled and decided to go for a second opinion . Once Dr. Lazarus examined me and the MRI he told me that surgery was totally unnecessary ! Thank you, Dr. Lazarus you brought me back to a normal shoulder with exercise !

Dr. Lazarus was fabulous

He explained everything, all options and possible results very clearly and CompAssionately. I was 91 years old at the time of avcident

September 21st, 2017

"The worse pain you can have in a shoulder"

Dr. Lazarus treated me with TLC from the second he walked in the room. He acknowledged the unbearable pain I was experiencing, explained the problem using my Xray and gave me an injection himself (since the potential for blinding pain was high.) Dr. Lazarus is the perfect combination that we all look for: intelligent, knowledgeable, empathetic, kind, skilled and to-the-point. Very professional but doesn't present with a snobby attitude; sure and factual, without being dismissive; busy yet has a heart of gold. It seemed I'd only found specialists who were the ones NOT to go to, Dr. Lazarus is a keeper.

The Best

Dr Lazarus is a 10+, truly professional in all he does. I couldn't have chosen any better. I am an advocate for him and the whole Jefferson system. After many years of shoulder pain, it was time to do something about it. I should have done sooner.

A grief-saving opinion

I am a practicing psychologist and a very discriminating judge of medical services since I, too, provide them. Dr. Lazarus's expertise and excellence made it possible for me to avoid, what I believed to be, an unnecessary major shoulder joint replacement procedure. It was treated in a cavalier manner by the physician with whom I originally consulted and options other than surgery were never explored or even mentioned. My visit with Dr. Lazarus provided an array of choices only one of which was to proceed with the surgery. Based upon my consultation with him, I opted not to have the surgery sparing me an extended, painful and extremely disruptive surgical event and recovery period. In the future, I will visit with him for any necessary orthopedic need. He is a gift to the medical community and consuming public.