Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Le
Dr. Mark Le, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tomball, TX, with another office in Tomball, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Le is affiliated with Mhhs Southwest Hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Le has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.
Dr. Fehmida Vejlani
Tomball, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Mustansir Vejlani
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Tomball, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Brandi Addison
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Tomball, TX 0.06 mi