Learn more about Dr. Mark Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leach
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Leach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Leach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Leach practice?
- Dr. Mark Leach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leach practices Family Medicine near Palmyra, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Annville, PA.
See Palmyra Family Physicians.