A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Leach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Leach practice?
- Dr. Mark Leach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leach practices Family Medicine near Palmyra, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Annville, PA.
See Palmyra Primary Care Doctors.