A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leatherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leatherwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leatherwood
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Leatherwood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherwood graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leatherwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cornelius Leatherwood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Leatherwood practice?
- Dr. Mark Leatherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Leatherwood practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.