A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leatherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leatherwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leatherwood
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leatherwood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherwood graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leatherwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cornelius Leatherwood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Leatherwood practice?
- Dr. Mark Leatherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Leatherwood practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.