A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lebeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lebeda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lebeda, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebeda graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lebeda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Lebeda practice?
Dr. Mark Lebeda practices Otolaryngology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Otolaryngologists.