2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Medical assist show details Medical assist
by Amy on Sep 24th, 2014

Charged me an extra $50 because I hadn't been there in a year or so. Only cares about his pocketbook apparently Don't go!

Not Good show details Not Good
Mar 6th, 2014

The staff was nice though I could hear each one say something about a new charge of $50 to the older people that were registering. They were shocked. The staff said it was a new rule that started in Jan. I think it's sad because the majority of people I saw in the waiting room were retired and probably on a fixed income. I went to Lebeda because my specialist wanted him to check my breathing and my tongue. The first thing Lebeda said was, "I don't know why you are here." I tried to tell him but he interrupted and asked if I had any tests done. I said that I had a CT and ultra sound done at MSU Medical Center. He and his assistant took time to read it. Afterwards he said, "I bet you doctor wants me to check you vocal cords to see if your thyroid is affecting it." He then got a scope and put it up my nose and down my throat. He never once looked in my mouth and checked out my tongue or checked my breathing. When he was done he sat to take notes. I asked him about these two things. Lebeda said, "I don't know why." So I left. I was disappointed with Lebeda that he didn't even try to find out why I was having problems with my tongue and my breathing. It was a waste of time. I cannot recommend Lebeda.

Dec 5th, 2013

Arrogant. Likes to look at himself in the mirror

Already referring friends to Dr. Lebeda! show details Already referring friends to Dr. Lebeda!
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Lebeda did a sinus procedure for me in December 2009. He and his staff are excellent, very warm, knowledgeable and efficient. He also explained that surgeons can use gel or gauze during the surgery. Gel is what he uses, and it makes for an almost painless recovery (gauze removal is very painful). I heartily recommend him and his staff!

GREAT Doctor!!! show details GREAT Doctor!!!
by Justin in Lansing on Apr 12th, 2011

He did wonders for my son and daughter. He's a very nice person and a great doctor.