3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Nancy on Nov 23rd, 2015

Just seen him today, he is the BEST!!!

Talented, probably... Friendly, no! show details Talented, probably... Friendly, no!
Sep 8th, 2015

At my first appointment Dr. Lebeda didn't really listen to me and I felt snubbed but I also thought maybe he was having a bad day. He gave he what seemed like a reasonable treatment. When I had to suddenly reschedule my second appointment because I had to take my child to the ER, I was charged a $25 cancellation fee even though I rescheduled right then. (by the way the $50 thing is true. Everyone pays it every time... hopefully not if your copayment is less but idk. I had to pay more because my copy is $75. I saw this doctor several years ago too so I was 'established') At my second appointment I merely mentioned the treatment I was given was difficult to perform (I won't go into how it feels to stick a Q-tip with ointment on it up your nose and what happens next) Dr. Lebeda insulted me for saying that. I really think something is off in his personal life. Anyways he said he peeled the scabs off my sinuses. I don't know if that's what irritated them so badly or what but I have felt 200 x worse since I was there. I wish he would have told me what to expect because it started right after he did that. He really seemed to dislike me though but that's not possible since he doesn't know me. This doctor is currently unstable and I would recommend waiting until he gets himself together to go into his office. Maybe then they won't have to be so money hungry.

Medical assist show details Medical assist
by Amy on Sep 24th, 2014

Charged me an extra $50 because I hadn't been there in a year or so. Only cares about his pocketbook apparently Don't go!

Not Good show details Not Good
Mar 6th, 2014

The staff was nice though I could hear each one say something about a new charge of $50 to the older people that were registering. They were shocked. The staff said it was a new rule that started in Jan. I think it's sad because the majority of people I saw in the waiting room were retired and probably on a fixed income. I went to Lebeda because my specialist wanted him to check my breathing and my tongue. The first thing Lebeda said was, "I don't know why you are here." I tried to tell him but he interrupted and asked if I had any tests done. I said that I had a CT and ultra sound done at MSU Medical Center. He and his assistant took time to read it. Afterwards he said, "I bet you doctor wants me to check you vocal cords to see if your thyroid is affecting it." He then got a scope and put it up my nose and down my throat. He never once looked in my mouth and checked out my tongue or checked my breathing. When he was done he sat to take notes. I asked him about these two things. Lebeda said, "I don't know why." So I left. I was disappointed with Lebeda that he didn't even try to find out why I was having problems with my tongue and my breathing. It was a waste of time. I cannot recommend Lebeda.

Dec 5th, 2013

Arrogant. Likes to look at himself in the mirror

GREAT Doctor!!! show details GREAT Doctor!!!
by Justin in Lansing on Apr 12th, 2011

He did wonders for my son and daughter. He's a very nice person and a great doctor.