Dr. Mark Paul Lebeis MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lebeis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lebeis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lebeis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebeis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lebeis has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebeis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Lebeis practice?
Dr. Mark Lebeis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Cardiologists.