A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lebeis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lebeis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebeis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lebeis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lebeis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebeis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lebeis has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Lebeis MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Lebeis practice?
- Dr. Mark Lebeis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lebeis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Livonia, MI.