A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lebenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lebenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebenthal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lebenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lebenthal, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebenthal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lebenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffry Lebenthal FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Lebenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Lebenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lebenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Cardiologists.