Learn more about Dr. Mark Lebenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lebenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebenthal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lebenthal, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebenthal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lebenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffry Lebenthal FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Lebenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Lebenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lebenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Cardiologists.