A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lebenthal is Good. Dr. Lebenthal has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lebenthal, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebenthal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lebenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lebenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Lebenthal practice?
Dr. Mark Lebenthal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Radiology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Bridgewater Internists, Bridgewater Cardiologists, and Bridgewater Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Lebenthal, Dr. Markus Lebenthal, Dr. Marlon Lebenthal, Dr. Marcelo Lebenthal, Dr. Marc Lebenthal, Dr. Marcellus Lebenthal