Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Leberte
Dr. Mark Leberte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Leberte is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center, Huntsville Hospital and Athens-Limestone Hospital. Dr. Leberte has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Leberte has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Leberte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Larry Parker
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Huntsville, AL 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Cantrell
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Huntsville, AL 0 mi19
Dr. Robert Maples
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Huntsville, AL 0 mi13