A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leberte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leberte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leberte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leberte graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leberte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Leberte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Leberte practice?
- Dr. Mark Leberte has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leberte practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL and Fayetteville, TN.
See Huntsville Surgeons.