Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lebovits
Dr. Mark Lebovits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Attleboro, MA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lebovits is affiliated with Norwood Hospital, Sturdy Memorial Hospital and Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lebovits has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...