Dr. Mark Lehman MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016
I found Dr. Lehman to be an excellent Dr. His bedside manner is a bit gruff but that was of little concern to me. 7 years ago I was in terrible pain. All my tests kept coming back negative. One morning it became unbearable. My husband called Dr Lehmans office by pure chance. I was not a patient. He addmitted me over the phone to the hospital then came to see me. He told me He believed my gallbladder was the problem even though the tests where all neg. He scheduled surgery the next morning. He came to see me the day after my surgery and told me the gallbladder was full of MESA. It was contained so blood tests never revealed the infection. He said if I had waited another day, my gallbladder would have burst and May not have survived long enough to make it back to the hospital. Of he has not taken a chance or listened to me I truly believe I would not be alive today. He is no nonsense and a little gruff but he knows his stuff and I would recommend him anytime. Medical knowledge is more important then a great personality. I now live in Fl and many Dr's have nice personalities but are horrible when it comes to the practice of medicine. I have many health issues and can't find a decent Dr here so I will be returning to Jersey just to see Dr Lehman and see of he can get to the root of my new issues. Its financially worth it for the sake of my health. If you want a dr who will be your buddy, he's not for you but if you want a dr to take care of your medical problems, he's the guy.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. Lehman was a very conscience and kind who took excellent care of my husband during his battle against bladder Cancer. I highly recommend his no nonsense attention to detail.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Lehman is an outstanding physician surgeon. He has performed my directories , as well as three family surgeries and treating my husband's vascular condition. As part of the E D staff where he attends, he is beloved by all, he is always kind and courteous, and is warm and caring to his ed patients, always having.g their best interest and comfort in mind.

January 26th, 2015
Dr. Didnt listen to me at all. He was just focused on doing surgery whether needed or not. He was one of the worst doctor's I have ever seen.

December 31st, 2014
It has been over a year since my gallbladder surgery and I continue to have issues and pain stemming from the surgery. Unfortunately when I reached out to Dr. Lehman post surgery, he wanted nothing to do with me. When I went to his office with my concerns, he was rude and would not let me speak. He did not even want to exam me and he excused me from his office. I have been to more than one doctor since the surgery to try to get to the bottom of my pain. I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone.

June 16th, 2014
re: Just speechless
I just tried to make an appointment with Dr. Lehman and "Maury" the receptionist was just so nasty I could not even speak. A receptionist who takes call from patients who might have a serious health issue should not have an attitud. I just said to her that I was going to a different doctor because her attitude was just too much to deal with She then claimed it was phone issue. Really a phone issue caused you to have an attitude? Just plan horrible, sad actually because I have heard Dr. Lehman is very good but if his staff is a reflection.......

June 14th, 2014
Terrible and inhumane!
The "Video Profile" is outdated and highly misleading. The patient, unfortunately, is no longer with us to write this review after having a simple hernia surgery, as per Dr. Lehman. Stay as far away from him as possible, I would hate to see another family suffer from what my own has due to him. Not to mention the fact that he denies responsibility, contrary to the opinions of many other physicians.

May 16th, 2014
Very Rude Doctor
The doctor is very rude. He would not let his patients speak and does not seem to care about anything his patients have to say. He interrupts and does not like being questioned. If you ask a question, he looks at you like you are stupid. Doctors that do not like people should not be doctors. Very uncomfortable experience and definitely not coming back.

April 23rd, 2013
Excellent
Office staff great. Dr Lehman was excellent.

June 23rd, 2012
arrogant dr
very rude opinionated dr has a problem talking to patients if they challenge him or dont agree with what he says

November 28th, 2010
I have used Dr Lehman on 2 occations and both times he was wonderful. I would recommened Dr. Lehman to anyone looking for a really good surgeon.

October 16th, 2009