3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Lehman is an outstanding physician surgeon. He has performed my directories , as well as three family surgeries and treating my husband's vascular condition. As part of the E D staff where he attends, he is beloved by all, he is always kind and courteous, and is warm and caring to his ed patients, always having.g their best interest and comfort in mind.

Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Didnt listen to me at all. He was just focused on doing surgery whether needed or not. He was one of the worst doctor's I have ever seen.

Dec 31st, 2014

It has been over a year since my gallbladder surgery and I continue to have issues and pain stemming from the surgery. Unfortunately when I reached out to Dr. Lehman post surgery, he wanted nothing to do with me. When I went to his office with my concerns, he was rude and would not let me speak. He did not even want to exam me and he excused me from his office. I have been to more than one doctor since the surgery to try to get to the bottom of my pain. I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone.

re: Just speechless show details re: Just speechless
Jun 16th, 2014

I just tried to make an appointment with Dr. Lehman and "Maury" the receptionist was just so nasty I could not even speak. A receptionist who takes call from patients who might have a serious health issue should not have an attitud. I just said to her that I was going to a different doctor because her attitude was just too much to deal with She then claimed it was phone issue. Really a phone issue caused you to have an attitude? Just plan horrible, sad actually because I have heard Dr. Lehman is very good but if his staff is a reflection.......

Terrible and inhumane! show details Terrible and inhumane!
Jun 14th, 2014

The "Video Profile" is outdated and highly misleading. The patient, unfortunately, is no longer with us to write this review after having a simple hernia surgery, as per Dr. Lehman. Stay as far away from him as possible, I would hate to see another family suffer from what my own has due to him. Not to mention the fact that he denies responsibility, contrary to the opinions of many other physicians.

Very Rude Doctor show details Very Rude Doctor
May 16th, 2014

The doctor is very rude. He would not let his patients speak and does not seem to care about anything his patients have to say. He interrupts and does not like being questioned. If you ask a question, he looks at you like you are stupid. Doctors that do not like people should not be doctors. Very uncomfortable experience and definitely not coming back.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Anonymous on Apr 23rd, 2013 on doctor.com

Office staff great. Dr Lehman was excellent.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
arrogant dr show details arrogant dr
Jun 23rd, 2012

very rude opinionated dr has a problem talking to patients if they challenge him or dont agree with what he says

Nov 28th, 2010

I have used Dr Lehman on 2 occations and both times he was wonderful. I would recommened Dr. Lehman to anyone looking for a really good surgeon.

Oct 16th, 2009