Dr. Mark Leifeste MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

January 21st, 2016
Self entitled jerk, who after seeing for three years destroys all trust due to CRUEL and RACIST comments towards family

June 21st, 2012
Felt like he messed up my life
I went to him solely based on the fact that my doctor preferred I had a psychiatrist handle my medications. He seemed condsening of my prior doctors/therapist/psychiatrists because he thought he knew more than they did. He never understood the fact that I respected my previous psychiatrist immensely and wished I could find someone similar who would not think of me as being a disobedient patient when I stopped taking medication due to side effects. Also the fact that he wants to charge for every little thing he possibly can, can add up when the sessions themselves are over $200 and he wants to add to that.

April 6th, 2012
Caring, thorough, professional!!!
Dr. Leifeste is a genuinely caring professional with many years of expertise. He is thorough in his approach to gathering information about a patient and his/her environment in order to provide the best care plan possible. He is conservative in his use of medication in patients and integrates many types of therapies. Dr. Leifeste's methods have sound research behind them and he is effecive at communicating his advice to chidlren and adults alike. We are very pleased with his care for our daughter and, by extention, our family.

September 18th, 2011
Very egotistical and never provided information. He spend three appointments trying to qualify us as parents if we would pursue the treatment he suggested but never talked about the treatment. He did not relate well to anyone in the family. I friend had see Dr Leifeste years ago and had similar issues, I wish I had about her issues prior to seeing him and prevented wasting valuable time on critical psychological issues. I am writing this review so others do not have the same issue.