A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leischner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leischner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Leischner graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Leischner has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Leischner MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Leischner practice?
- Dr. Mark Leischner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Leischner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.