Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Leischner
Dr. Mark Leischner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 4 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leischner is affiliated with Weiss Memorial Hospital, OSF St Joseph Medical Center and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Leischner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Leischner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Farheen Mirza
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Shalini Paturi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi
Dr. Andres Giraldo
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi23