A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lemert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lemert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lemert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemert graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lemert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Lemert MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lemert practice?
- Dr. Mark Lemert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lemert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.