Learn more about Dr. Mark Lemert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lemert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemert
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lemert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemert graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Lemert MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lemert practice?
- Dr. Mark Lemert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lemert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.