Overall Review

December 24th, 2014
Excellent, I highly recommend this doctor. He is prompt, friendly and attentive. He calls back right away

October 17th, 2014
Dr Lemert saw me on time. He spent a significant amount of time with me and was able to answer all questions.

September 19th, 2014
Great
Dr. Mark S. Lemert did a great job on my diagnosis today. The office staff was pleasant and courteous. Dr. Lemert wasted no time while meeting with me. He is knowledgeable and practical. He was even kind enough to return my call in a timely fashion to follow-up after my diagnosis.

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Lemert is thorough, patient, and interested. He made talking about embarrassing topics very matter of fact, and managed some of the scheduling issues related to my care himself to streamline matters. I highly recommend him (and have done so many times!)

January 12th, 2011
The Best
Dr. Lemert is professional, capable and willing to listen before speaking. He's wise, ethical and knowledgeable. When you need a gastroenterologist in NYC, Dr. Lemert is the one you want to go to.

September 25th, 2010
Dr Lemert is an excellent physician and I would hightly recommend him. His bedside manner and level of patience placed me a great ease.

February 19th, 2010
Terrible bedside manner
It took me a very long time to get an appointment with Dr. Lemert because his office's phone system made it difficult to talk to a secretary. The staff were very nice and the wait was short. However, Dr. Lemert had a terrible bedside manner. He never smiled, barely looked at me while he was taking my history, took all of 5 minutes with me in the exam room, gagged me with a tongue depressor, and generally responded to my concerns with a complete lack of interest. He made me feel stupid, instead of setting my fears to rest. He also took a phone call during my time with him. I felt like I was being brushed aside, and considering my appointment cost several hundred dollars, I believe I deserve more interest from my doctor.