A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lencke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lencke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lencke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lencke graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lencke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lencke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans