Dr. Mark Lencke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 17th, 2016
Terrible customer service. Everyone who works with scheduling appointments doesnt do their jobs and should not have a job until they get off their own mentstural cycle.

April 26th, 2016
Retired R.N.
The most narrow minded M.D.I have ever seen. I was diagnosed on his decision before the exam. He should be a construction worker.

February 23rd, 2016
Extremely nice but did not spend enough time in the room

February 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Lenke is a kind person. I very much would recommend him to anyone. He listened to everything I said. He was very conpassionate.

October 8th, 2014
Very smart... Doesn't follow up
When I was first diagnosed at the age of 23 with MS I was lost and didn't feel like there was anything left to live for.. Then my bride(wife of about 3 months) kept me positive and so did dr. Lenke.. He was very very smart and good at explaining everything to me and my wife.. Even though he seemed to talk more to my wife and not to me?!? I actually had hope when he told me that not everyone would have the same issues with MS and not every medicine would work for people( this was when when my wife came with me) then I went to his new office in downtown columbia by myself(without my wife) and I told him the medicine wasn't working and I wanted to try something new... He then told me that "it's the best we got" I mean really I'm going through the hardest time of my life and struggling mentally and physically and thats all you can say?? Being diagnosed was the hardest part but I realized there is more to life then health issues.. I need a doctor to help guide me for the rest of my life and help me through this hard time in my life.. He disappointed me greatly.. I will be seeing a different doctor in two weeks.. Dont get me wrong he is really smart and he knows what he is talking about but he disappointed me and let me down in the time I needed him!

September 30th, 2014
Rude & rude
I've had two appointments with this neurologist. He is absolutely the rudest doctor or man I've ever met. I'm extremely ill, diagnosed with a serious neurological disorder. Yes, the NS does the operation however throughout the years you should be monitored by a neurologist since after all it is a NEUROLOGICAL disorder Dr. Lencke. He pretty dismissed everything I said. He said "I am a pill guy, what do you need?" Are you kidding me? I couldn't believe this man. I would never recommend him to anyone - friend or enemy. He should have his license taken away if "all he is a pill man." Then, why do you go to medical school? I was in tears when I left his office. Rude, uncompassionate, doesn't really listen to anything you have to say and completely invalidates you. He was out the door before I could even finish what I was saying. Do yourself a favor and find another neurologist.

April 8th, 2013
I called because my wife was in the ER twice over the weekend and we were referred to Dr. Lencke. She was diagnossed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. (AKA The Suicide Disease) This is one of the most painful things an individual can have. The receptionist told me that they could see us in 1 week. The ER even said we would need to let the Dr. know what she had and then they would most liklely see her. I couldn't get that far. The receptionist said that she had several people with the same thing waiting longer than a week. Since this is so rare that about 1 in 20,000 can have it, I doubt that was the case. We will try other neurologists.

March 17th, 2013
He was fine for me...
Saw Dr. Lencke twice last year for MS symptoms. Both times he was quite friendly and easy to speak with. He was also good enough to refer me to a neuro that specializes in treating MS so I could make an informed decision.

March 13th, 2013
The staff in the office were arguing with each other.There was a patient in distress and Dr.Lenke refused to attend to him as requested by the nurse.She approach another physican in the office who went to the patient.Dr.Lenke is rude, consescending,and appaers to care nothing about his patients.It makes me wonder why he ever went into patient care.I do not recommend this physican

November 19th, 2012
horrible experience
staff apologized for his behavior. he yelled at me. refused to talk about concerns i had. I think the apointment was just a forum for him to be rude and condescending. avoid him. wasted my time.

November 19th, 2012
Rude - Horrible Little Man
Threw Clients out of the waiting room - yelled at them. Then yelled at me during my appointment. told me I only had fifteen minutes and could only talk about migraines - not what caused them. Would not let me talk or ask questions. Rudest Jerk I have ever seen!!!

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Lencke
I arrived early for my appointment. The office staff were polite & professional. My wait time was nominal. This included filling out their forms. My vitals were taken & then I was escorted to an exam room. Dr. Lencke was caring, professional, & personable. After completing my EMG/NCS, Dr. Lencke explained my diagnosis to my satisfaction. I didn't need to ask questions. I went to the check out desk & the lady was very polite. Thank you.