Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lentz
Dr. Mark Lentz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lentz is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Shamokin Area Community Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center/Danville. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lentz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Lentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Victor Marks
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi38
Dr. Francis Menapace Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi43
Dr. Anasuya Vasudevan
Anesthesiology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi26