Overall Review

2.7

May 23rd, 2016
Best urologist
I had a penile pump implant done by another urologist. Worst results possible--implant removed because of infection. Fast forward to Dr. Leo. Dr. Leo did a replacement implant that is very successful because of his skill and dedication. Dr. Leo is a compassionate, patient healer in the best medical arts tradition.

October 29th, 2015
unfriendly staff
horrible staffing.. they don't even know how to smile and feels like they hate their job. no customer service at all. we have to wait at least over 30 mins to be seen by dr . leo and he himself does not have a personality. they are not people friendly .

August 13th, 2015
on the first visit they made me wait for over 40 minutes in the exam room ( let alone in the waiting room), Then when I complained and the DR finally got there he had a attitude and was short with me on his answers. On the next visit ( for a procedure ) the wait in the waiting room was short but after they prepared me for the procedure I waited for over an hour for the Dr ( the numbing agent they applied was wearing off) when he didn't show I left and found him in the hallway talking to the nurses ( about patients or not I don't know) He asked if I was leaving I said yes he just said "OK". No apology, explaination nothing. While I was laying there waiting for the Dr I noticed that the instrument they were going to use was just laying on the table uncovered collecting germs and whatever. I also found out later that they made appointments for the same procedure with at least two other people FOR THE SAME TIME.

March 24th, 2015
Rude and Arrogant
Does not care about his patients. In an emergency, he does not call or respond. The office staff is worse....beyond arrogant.

May 18th, 2014
Arrogant doctor with no bedside manner
I found Dr. Leo to be extremely arrogant with absolutely no bedside manner. He refuses to explain anything to a patient. He seems only to be concerned with money and can't be bothered with actually giving patient care. The office demands to be paid even before care is provided. My insurance had also paid and they sent another bill and the staff is horrible, they do not even listen nor attempt to resolve the issue when it was their mistake. I have gone to Dr. Leo 3 times and he hasn't even come close to diagnosing my problem. I won't be going back and do not recommend him.

April 22nd, 2014
billing department was very rude to me, i had proof my insurance had paid this bill i was sent and the girl phone wanted nothing to do with hearing me about it, she was so very rude, cut me off as i was telling her my information i had to show it was paid, all she would say is that zero had been paid and that is lie cause i ipaid 20 onmy day of visit, so she was jsut a rude person, no way should she be answering phones and trying to help anyone, if i do not get apology i will not be back to this dr at all,
i like dr leo,. my husband had been seeing for 3 years now . I need to see urology dr so I too went to see him, as a dr, we love this man, but then I get a bill in mail that my insurance has already paid and I called to give billing information, but this girl was so rude and cut me off and would not hear anything I was trying to say to her, even cut me off by saying is there anything else I can help you with today as I was giving her information as to when this insurance had paid this claim, but she kept sayhing there was zero paid,, well I know for a fact I paid my 20 dollars on day of visit so she was already wrong there. with my direct care insurance I pay only 20 per visit, all else is paid by my insurance, and this girl was no way going to hear my words no matter what I said. I think that is just rude and unprofessional to have a job like that and treat people like this, one thing about us is we pay all our bills and never want anything to go against our credit so ignoring this is not an option, I wanted it resolved, I had to then call my insurance and bother them which they had already done their part by paying in in the first place but I needed to get it taken care of, do they not understand when we are seeing a dr. we already have medical issues,, and do not need to have added stress on top of our problems we are already dealing with, I will not go back to this office, my husband sees him tomorrow for his regular check up as he is a former cancer patient of his but I will never go back after being treated like I was treated by this billing department. very sad to have to have someone so mean answering phones. does she not get the fact if not for us she don't have a job? I will not go back after being treated like this by billing, I want apology after being treated like this from this billing staff member,

January 29th, 2014
no better
I was immediately asked to pay for services before services were given. I was given a bunch of tests which my former doctor, now retired, had already done. I was told to cath twice a day and promptly got a bladder infection. I never had one before so I stopped. After 3 visits, I am no closer to resolving my bladder issues, just a lot poorer.

June 17th, 2013
Horrible staff
After my appointment was made, the group neglected to tell me that the office location was changed.They did remind me to have my lab work done, 2 weeks earlier. At the correct office, I waited almost 30 minutes, before I was ushered into the inner suites. Gave a Urine sample. Waited another 25 minutes, In walked a young woman. I am so and so, a PA. If you want to see Dr. Leo, you will have to wait a very long time Besides, you are only a maintenance patient, and the doctor is very busy.It was obvious that she had not even looked at my medical history. Gave me my PSA reading. Never even checked my bladder with an ultra sound, as in past visits. Get rid of me quickly, and collect the fee from my insurance company. I will not go back to that medical practice. My advice is to find a better organization, that cares about their patients

April 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Leo and his staff are truly wonderful. He is skilled and knowledgeable and helped me with my stricture. After the procedure, I felt my recovery was quick due to his skilled technique and experience as a urologist. He spent time explaining the procedure and the follow up from his staff was what you'd hope to receive as a patient.

October 30th, 2012
Could be great but his Follow up is HORRIBLE...ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.
This doctor is a nice guy and seems competent. However, you cannot get a straight answer from his staff. They are completely incompetent and inconsistent. Nurses give answers over the phone that they have no business giving and they read results of tests wrong. I was told three completely different things by three different staff members about the same test results. When I told the doctor about the problems and asked him to please follow up directly with me regarding the next test he said all the right things, but then failed to inform me AGAIN. I had to follow up on my own after a month of waiting for him to do so.I would strongly discourage anyone from seeing this doctor until he works out his problems with patient service. The positive about him is that I never had to wait long and he was a personable guy. However, who cares how nice he is or how long you wait when you can't get accurate test results.

October 17th, 2012
gave us plenty of information and all the options, we did some research which helped out as well

September 9th, 2011
this doctor only cares about MONEY
Everything was no big deal until I got the bill. He'll want to do everything at the Surgery Center so he can stick you with a heafty hospital bill at the end. there is no explanation of what is going to happen. Then the bills just keep on coming. I wish I had found another doctor and get better care and save money