Learn more about Dr. Mark Leondires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leondires, Fertility, Reproductive Endocrinology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leondires
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Leondires Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leondires, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Couple's Therapy
- Embryo Transfer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leondires graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leondires has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leondires MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Leondires practice?
- Dr. Mark Leondires has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leondires practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.