A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leondires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leondires, Fertility, Reproductive Endocrinology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leondires
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leondires Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leondires, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Couple's Therapy
- Embryo Transfer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leondires graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leondires has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leondires MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Leondires practice?
- Dr. Mark Leondires has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leondires practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Danbury Endocrinologists.