A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Leone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Leone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Leone practice?
- Dr. Mark Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Leone practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Primary Care Doctors.