Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lepsch
Dr. Mark Lepsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Lepsch is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, University of Virginia Hospital and UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Lepsch has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lepsch has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mark Lepsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Young Shin Kim
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Lara Veber
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi11
Dr. Sharon Diamond-Myrsten
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi13