Dr. Mark Lepsch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
He spends so much time with me, and actually explains everything. Love him.

September 14th, 2012
Very caring
Dr Lepsch is very through,gentle and really cares about his patients.i have recommended Dr Lepsch to others and always have gotten a thank you.

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Lepsch is my husband and my primary care physician. He saved my husband's life. My husband thought he had indigestion, ended up with triple bypass surgery, and has really returned to excellent health. He encourages me to take better care of myself, and this is especially important as the issues I need to address are issues of life-style: weight, blood pressure, blood sugar. I do recommend him. He's also smart and I learn something new, interesting, and important at each visit.

April 2nd, 2011
Although Dr. Lepsch is a very good doctor, his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Yes, he knows what's going on in my life, but on multiple occasions he has interjected his opinion about my personal life! The last time that I saw him, he told me that I was faking my chronic pain symptoms to avoid pursuing a personal goal of mine! He also told me that I would be unable to perform in a stressful career because I have Major Depressive Disorder. Well, guess what, Dr. Lepsch, two years into my career change, I'm doing great and haven't had a single problem! If I had some sort of cardiac issue, or diabetes or something like that, I think Dr. Lepsch would be an excellent choice to manage my care. However, he did a horrible job of managing my chronic pain and major depressive disorder! Another problem that I had was weight management. Every time I saw him, he would comment on my weight. Yes, I was obese, but I told him every time that I exercise and eat a healthy diet. I even went to a nutritionist on my own initiative to find the problem and was told my diet was excellent (I'm a long-time vegan). Dr. Lepsch was unable or unwilling to understand that my obesity was not caused by the normal etiologies. I saw another physician and was started on B12 injections and lost a significant amount of weight. I was B12 deficient because of my restrictive vegan diet!

August 30th, 2010
Though I've only had one appointment with Dr. Lepsch so far, I was impressed with his thoughtful, caring demeanor and the amount of time he took to get to know me and what is going on in my life at the moment. I wasn't just a set of symptoms or a condition. I was treated as a whole person, which is very important to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Lepsch.

September 11th, 2009