A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lerman, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Lerman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Mark Lerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lerman practices Psychiatry near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Freeport Psychiatrists.