A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lerner is Excellent. Dr. Lerner has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Lerner practice?
Dr. Mark Lerner practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Lerner, Dr. Marcel Lerner, Dr. Marcelino Lerner, Dr. Marcellus Lerner, Dr. Marcelo Lerner, Dr. Marco Lerner