A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leshin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leshin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leshin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leshin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leshin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark Leshin practice?
- Dr. Mark Leshin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Leshin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.