Dr. Mark Leshin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
My mother was a patient of Dr. Leshin a long time ago. He came highly recommended by another physician, when she had an endocrine issue that her PCP couldn't figure out. Dr. Leshin figured out the problem right away, and fixed it. My mom still keeps up with him, 25 years later.

September 8th, 2015
He's one of the reasons I never had children
I saw him in the early 1990s, as a hypothyroid woman in my early 30s with a serious menstruation problem. Like too many other doctors at the time, I got no appreciation of the very obvious fact that it was impacting my fertility and no sympathy for the obvious. Instead, he wanted to play with the blood pressure cuff and, when cholesterol testing became common, he wanted to do that. It's still a mystery why he did me like that. I think he has a conscious, and realized he didn't do me right, unlike the endo I saw before him. I also became an anemic from the bleeding. A GP had wanted me to take iron, but Leshin didn't really agree. The GP was right.

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Leshin is truly a good doctor.

November 16th, 2013
Best Doctor
Dr. Leshin is the best endocrinologist. He listens patiently to all your problems and asks questions before giving treatment. He is very knowledgeable not only in his field, but outside his field also. I would highly recommend him. I think he is the best doctor in Dallas.

July 15th, 2013
I have been a diabetic for over 40 years, and have seen over 5 endocrinologists over the years. Dr. Leshin's practice and office is exceptional in one-on-one care and courtesy. Other endocrinologists run their practice like a cattle processing plant in which you wait in the foyer for over 30 minutes, then see staff members in segments from one cubbyhole to the next. leaving only about 5 minutes of your visit to see the doctor. Dr. Leshin is by far the best endocrinologist I have ever experioenced.

March 29th, 2013
Horrible staff, ok doctor
Unbelievably rude receptionist - completely unhelpful and seems to take pleasure in creating difficulties for patients. Doctor is ok, but not worth the multi-month wait and the jerk he hired to be the face of his practice.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Leshin sets the highest standard for patient care and followup. His care and attention to detail exceeds that I have received from Mayo or any other Dr. or facility I have used.