A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Leslie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leslie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Leslie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leslie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- West Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Leslie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Leslie practice?
- Dr. Mark Leslie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Leslie practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Orthopedic Surgeons and Traverse City Surgeons.