Learn more about Dr. Mark Lessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lessner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lessner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lessner has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Lessner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lessner practice?
- Dr. Mark Lessner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lessner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.