Learn more about Dr. Mark Levandovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levandovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levandovsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levandovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levandovsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Levandovsky graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Levandovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Levandovsky MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Levandovsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Levandovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Levandovsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Hematologists, and Grand Junction Oncologists.