Learn more about Dr. Mark Levandovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levandovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levandovsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levandovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levandovsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Levandovsky graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Levandovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Levandovsky MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Levandovsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Levandovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Levandovsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Hematologists, and Grand Junction Oncologists.