Dr. Mark Leventer Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark Leventer?

PLEASE be specific re: prior reviews.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I am currently pursuing seeing this doctor, and for multiple reasons have specifically chosen him largely in part due to the services he and his office offer that many other local physicians do not. I have very complex medical issues, I am seeking a "more natural approach" it seems he practices many techniques "not all doctors" are able to offer, or are educated in for that matter. I DID reference "gang stalking" and I am perplexed on how this applies. I get the "idea" it is implied that he "exaggerates" medical diagnoses or necessity for treatment? I'm trying to understand what you are directly stating you experienced with this medical doctor. IF he is conducting practice unethically, I would GREATLY appreciate further insight BEFORE seeing him. Are there others with this opinion as well? Please share!

Posted on November 1st, 2016