A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levin, Ankle, Back, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Knee, Neck, Shoulder, Spine, Sports Medicine, and Wrist Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norris Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Levin practice?
- Dr. Mark Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Surgeons.