Learn more about Dr. Mark Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levin, Ankle, Back, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Knee, Neck, Shoulder, Spine, Sports Medicine, and Wrist Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N. Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Levin practice?
- Dr. Mark Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons and Elk Grove Village Orthopedic Surgeons.