A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levinson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Hutchinson Cardiac Surgery, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Levinson MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Mark Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Levinson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Surgeons.