A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levinson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Hutchinson Cardiac Surgery, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michael Levinson MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Mark Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Levinson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Surgeons.