Dr. Mark Levitan, MD
Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

The best experience ever show details The best experience ever
by Richard M on Sep 22nd, 2016

While visiting Austin my retina detached. The next morning I was able to see Dr. Levitan. He immediately diagnosed the situation and provided treatment options. I elected surgery which he performed that day and the following day to correct the problem. The third day I was seen for followup before returning home. On all three days I was seen within five minutes of arriving. The surgery was successful. I am extremely happy with the treatment I received.

May 26th, 2016

Great very comfortable!

Use this one show details Use this one
by Jim S on Apr 15th, 2016

Great Doctor!!!! Explained everything so I was well informed as to treatment and diagnosis.

Jan 20th, 2015

Really nice staff and Dr. Levitan was so nice and made me feel better about my eye condition. I would highly recommend him.

A wonderful doctor show details A wonderful doctor
Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Levitan is my current ophthalmologist. I really like him because he genuinely cares about his patients and their vision. When he comes into the room, he greets me and shakes my hand. He asks how I'm doing and answers all my questions. If it's been a while between visits, he explains each procedure as he goes along so I know what to expect. At the end of every appointment I've had with him, he always shakes my hand as he leaves and says to make sure to call as soon as new symptoms come up so I can get prompt treatment. He is a wonderful doctor!