A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levitsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Levitsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Levitsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Levitsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Levitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Levitsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Orthopedic Surgeons.