A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levitsky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levitsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Levitsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Levitsky practice?
Dr. Mark Levitsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.