A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levitsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Levitsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Levitsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Levitsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Levitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Levitsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Orthopedic Surgeons.